Monday, September 19, 2016

Reading Notes: Persian Tales-Part A

My first impression of these tales is whimsy. I find them all very odd and fun. Their story lines are all very different and honestly hard to follow at times.

I like the story about the boy with his bow. I think the fact that he won over a king and a country without knowing what he was doing is really funny and could easily be turned into another story.

I also like the story about the half man/brother. This story vaguely reminded me of "Game of Thrones" and I think writing a story about the black sheep of a family becoming a hero and heir would be very interesting.

                                                                        Black Sheep

Bibliography: 

Persian Tales translated from the Kermani and Bakhtiari dialects of the Persian language by David Lorimer and his wife Emily Lorimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment